People look for lightweight baby strollers for some reason or other. At times it is convenience and at other times it is easy portability. Today’s lightweight baby stroller is a long march from the old time umbrella strollers.
New Generation Baby Strollers
Most people these days are favoring the light weight items in comparison to heavy weights of the past. That is why one finds mini size articles flooding the market.
If one looks at them they will find the following features –
• Usually these light weight strollers weigh less than twenty pounds.
• At the same time they carry most of the features of the old time large strollers.
• Light weight strollers are great for the use by intense travelers.
• Reclining seats, sun shades, and storage baskets are all there.
• Inexpensive umbrella strollers are also very economic and they can be stashed in the trunks as spares.
• Those without the reclining seats cannot be used for the infants those cannot sit up independently without the help of their parents or care takers.
Standard Baby Stroller
Standard baby stroller is larger as well as heavier in comparison to the lightweight strollers. With spacious seats, larger wheels, and also more stogie space, these strollers often have additional features like ergonomic handles and built in music systems.
One of the basic reasons for the popularity of the standard strollers is that they perform well under most of the conditions and most of the parents love the versatility of the vehicle. Travelers can fold them. Very often they have nice one hand mechanisms. Only downside is that they occupy more trunk spaces and are heavier in comparison to the light weight rollers. In addition, it could become real problems handling them in crowded places.
Jogging Baby Strollers
Outdoor strollers could be handy for both workout and as baby stroller but some of the parents prefer suitable substitutes for them. As the backup for the standard stroller or the everyday stroller, they feature hand grip brakes, all terrain suspension systems, sleek frames, sturdy tires and ability to perform well on almost every surface.
However, there are certain downsides of the jogging strollers as well. For instance; folding them may be a difficult task. On the other hand they are also not as flat as other strollers and may not be the best choice for regular traveling parents. Moreover, they may not be good for infants under six months of age.