When researching a baby stroller there are a number of important factors to consider such as safety, economics, and more. The list below of the Top 5 Baby Strollers for 2010 are truly the best selling strollers overall that are also rated highly by consumers – and surprisingly each one of them is relatively low priced – especially from some select resources online.
Here they are:
1. Chicco Cortina Keyfit Travel System – Travel system stroller sets have become quite popular due to their convenience and comfort for infants and babies. The Chicco Cortina Keyfit system comes with the stroller plus a car seat that is well known for its safety and comfortable ride for baby. The car seat is easily removed from the base in the car to the stroller to allow baby the ultimate in comfortable stroller rides as well. This stroller has an average of 4 star consumer reviews, based on 47 ratings. This system retails for around $330.00.
2. Graco Quattro Travel System – Here is another travel system which comes along with the famous Graco SnugRide 32 car seat that parents and babies love. This choice is available in some adorable colors and prints. Average consumer rating is about 4.5 stars based on 40 ratings. The retail price is around $270-$300 depending on the exact model chosen.
3. The First Years Ignite Baby Stroller – This stroller is more economical than others on the list, and is getting some very nice reviews from those who use it. It is a single stroller that is quite durable and will allow a child up to 50 lbs to ride. It can be found in some gorgeous rich colors as well! The average consumer rating on this stroller is around 4.5 stars based on 20 reviews, and retails for around $60.00.
4. Kolcraft Contours Tandem (Double) Stroller – This stroller’s most unique feature is its ability to easily remove one of the seats to convert it to a single model – and easily back to a double stroller again. This model of stroller will also accommodate most baby car seats on the market today to make it a perfect stroller for infants – while another child is along for the ride. The average consumer rating on this stroller is about 4.25 stars based on 19 reviews, and is retail priced at around $250.00, the Tandem II is about $325.00 list price.
5. Graco Alano Travel System – Another Graco travel system makes the list of the top baby strollers for 2010. This model from Graco has a bit of a shorter list of “bells and whistles” but is a quality stroller and has a lower price tag for those who are on more of a budget. An average consumer review on this stroller is 5 stars, based on 19 total reviews and has a retail price of around $180 – $210.00.
The list above of the top 5 baby strollers 2010 are worth checking out – and if nothing else should help parents (or simply stroller shoppers) have a nice head start on what to look for this year.